Tuesday 13 December 2011

Christmas find

For today's post I am returning to a charming little shop in the rue de Seine where I already got my Christmas candle.  


The little La Joie de Vivre shop just a few doors away from Cire Trvdon is a little haven for stylish and simple things to brighten up your home. It was here I found a beautiful little candlestick as a thank you gift for our lovely host Irene. I was also lucky to find a nutcracker, something that I had been coveting for some time.



Now all I need is a bag of nuts and the Casse Noissette in a suitable colourway and I am good to go. 

Casse Noisette (Antoine de Jacquelot 1997/8) photo credit: luxury-scarves



    

3 comments:

  1. great colorway, I bet it looks fabulous tied!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Casse Noissette too, and have yet to buy one.
    I love all the leaf/tree Hermes scarves . My personal favourite is La Legende de l'Arbre by Annie Faivre

    ReplyDelete
  3. textilegirl, thanks for your kind words. I don't own this design hence the photo credit but I think it would tie nicely.

    Estrella, let's hunt together. There must be a good c/w for each of us. I like your choice of favourite and there is a theme week for leaves coming up if I remember correctly. Mine are Sous le Cedre and Axis Mundi II, the detail version again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...