Friday 3 February 2012

Tours de Cles

Another contribution to the "holidays" theme and whilst not depicting a holiday, it was bought whilst holidaying in Paris, on probably a day as cold as today.


Tours de Cles features a contrast hem and depicts keys arranged in a circle and also medor studs. I need to rummage in my old copies of Le Monde as there was an article about this design.


Whilst my shawl has a pale background, the centre is all about shades of red:

 
I like to wear this with red clothing, go figure.




It was my first boutique bought GM, straight from 24 FSH, a luxury souvenir from a lovely family holiday. With all those associations it is no wonder it has become a bit of a comfort blanket.

2 comments:

  1. Red on red , bring it on !
    Love the shawl .a design that seems young and fresh [ as opposed to Les Cles which always makes me think of business women LOL]
    Love the dress , and together ....heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Estrella, I think I needed some red in my life to combat the dull winter days. The shawl will always hold a special place in my heart/wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...