Wednesday 1 February 2012

Brazil

The theme on the scarf board is "Holidays" and what better scarf to distract me from the grey and freezing weather than "Brazil".




Surprisingly, it took me a long time to warm to this design. There were a lot of colourways that just did not sing to me. Then I saw the GM cashmere/silk version worn by a fellow scarf friend: the plain white background and accents in a deep red, bright blue, a little purple and I was smitten.


Luck was at my side when I finally found it at the Paris sale in January last year. The things you do to get a bargain!


On a different note, the charcoal merino dress has gone back to The White Company as it was pilling badly. They were very apologetic and sorted out a refund as stock was completely sold out. I have invested in a pale grey replacement in a cotton/wool mix from Monsoon; hopefully it will fare better.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...