Friday 9 September 2011

"Did you have a nice birthday?"

Yes, I did, but it was very different from previous years.

For a start this arrived:




And that was not all, nearly 200 plants arrived on the day and although I was not even attempting to plant them all, they had to at least go to their allocated gardens.

Birthdays are not just for receiving, they are also for giving, so I completed the herbaceous planting at St Michaels, see here,  here and here.

By the time I got home I was truly ready for dinner with my family; I was so touched when my husband brought out a homemade birthday cake (a very untraditional but super yummy and seasonal pear sponge). Sadly, the family celebration had to be rushed as my husband had also organised a surprise evening get together with friends!

1 comment:

  1. i hope you had a wonderful birthday x hugs x
    those plants look lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...