Monday 14 May 2012

Soothing Greens

Yesterday was probably the nicest day for a while, breezy and blustery but filled with sunshine. Sadly DH was at work all day but I took the little gardener for a bike ride.

No action pictures as my camera was charging but I took some quick "on the hanger" shots for you to see how well different shades of green can work together.


I felt snug and warm in my new favourite jumper, a cashmere wrap and my trusted Ex Libris dip dye. 


For dinner, I dispensed with the scarf and opted for the Grand Fonds II bangle, the XL size certainly gives enough oomph to my wrist.


Although the main colour is taupe, there are plenty of green accents on this bangle to make it work with the wrap.

Do you wear green?

2 comments:

  1. For a long time I did wear green, then it faded away--but with this spring, I've been thinking about the color a LOT and wondering if it's a new neutral shade (at least while I'm living in a more rural environment). Your collection of greens are fantastic, and I love how you highlight the ways they work together. Tone on tone is a beautiful look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are keeping well, Catherine. Green could be neutral or it could be a statement, depending on the shade. I bet you look stunningky fresh in green!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...