Friday 30 March 2012

Trésors Retrouvés revisited

My post earlier this week about Trésors Retrouvés was very much put together in haste. At work the next day my thoughts kept coming back to it - aren't you glad I am not a heart surgeon or maybe an air traffic controller; unlike other professions, for parts of my working day I can mentally drift off a little...


Trésors Retrouvés with Camellia x williamsii 'Donation'


What was sorely missing from my post were some more pictures how this design ties.


The marron glacé outer border is a good colour match to my beloved tunic dress. The vanilla centre lights up the design and there is the discreet pop (or is that an oxymoron?) of the fuchsia contrast hem, the turquoise & lilac teardrop shaped gems. I am awfully pleased that this scarf works with the dress as it is a staple in my winter wardrobe.


If I want to glam up the look to match the dress better to the scarf (rather than the scarf to the dress), the asymmetric shoulder wrap is a good choice. This shows more of the light centre and more of the elegant design.


For something very different, my beaded Indian shirt. This one sort of swallows the contrast hem but paired with some white jeans could work for drinks on the lawn.

Opinions very welcome...      

2 comments:

  1. Love it in the asymmetric shoulder wrap with your grey tunic dress--really shows the scarf nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...