Thursday 16 August 2012

Teal

My love affair with teal continues ....

... maybe because it is a colour that I don't come across in gardens
... maybe because it is a shade that suits my colouring
... maybe because it combines so well with grey/taupe/gold/silver/coral/etc
... maybe because I have a teal gavroche

 
I am always happy to pull this gavroche out of its box. Maybe the design is a tad OTT for me (I am not much of a tassel person), so would not feel very drawn to this in the 90cm format but as a gavroche it is sublime.

I adore the accents in turquoise and there are traces of silver and gold (or is it bronze?).


I wear this not only with all sorts of neutral outfits but also with airforce blue. Not a cowboy knot in sight today, just a double knot either worn summetrically or choker style by moving the knot to the side or back.


If Vogue is to be believed, opulence and jewel colours are fashionable this A/W. I'm all set!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely as a gavoche, and you are absolutely right about teal ....an underrated and underepresented colour in H silk world .
    I'm totally agin tassels also, but I shall be on the look-out for this gavroche !

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must have been separated at birth, Estrella. Let's find some 90cm teal silk!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...