Sunday 18 November 2012

Maillons

Yay, it is fur collar weather, surely the most luxurious way to stay warm indoors as well as outdoors.

I have recently started to reduce my silk collection (international move pending was the long needed impetus to tackle this task) and I found it relatively easy to part with most of my twillys. I have hung on to two, Maillons being one of them. I never wrap my bag handles and never manage the fiddly tying around the wrist business. A gavroche is easier with my hair, so really why have them in my wardrobe? 

Anyway here is a neutral c/w of the classic Maillons design, complete with a brown MaiTai fur collar.


3 comments:

  1. Delicious twilly , I'm so glad you kept it .
    What luxe understated divineness!
    I have had more positive reactions for my one twilly than for all my other scarves !
    And usually from strangers ...
    Love wearing it with a black shirt [with the MT
    small ring ] in the evening

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you look gorgeous with a black shirt & twilly in the evening.

      Delete
  2. Please never get read of any scarf. You will always find a way to wear them!!!
    Anne Touraine (Playing with scarves)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...